Return Policy and Warranty
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We expect and want you to LOVE your bike however if you’re not 100% satisfied with any item, simply return it to us within 30 days for an exchange or refund (less shipping and assembly costs). If your bike or gear is returned in new condition without scratches, missing parts or marks on the frame, we will provide a full refund. If we cannot resell your bike or gear at full retail value, we will provide partial refund based on the market value of the returned bike or gear. Please make sure to pack up your order as it was packaged when it arrived, in order to avoid any shipping damage. You will need to pay for the cost of return shipping, but we will gladly ship any exchanged merchandise free of charge. Once we receive and process your return, we will refund the purchase amount to the original form of payment or apply a credit to an exchange. This could take up to 2 weeks. Please email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team at 1-801-798-6624 to request a return form. Final Sale items may not be returned.
We may not accept returns if;
The item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Discount codes are excluded from this policy.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 877 North 700 East Spanish Fork Utah US 84660
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
5-Year Warranty on Frame and Fork
We offer a 5 year Warranty period for frame and fork and 12 months on all components. We cover any obvious defects - not covered are damages caused by crashes or misuse of the products. All you need to do is send us a picture of the damage and we will happily help you in a timely manner. In case if something breaks or a part gets stolen from your bike, you can buy all components from us at cost on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us through email. email@example.com. You may also call us at 801-798-6624
- This warranty only applies to the original retail purchaser and is not transferable.
- Ryda Bikes sole obligation during the acceptable duration of this warranty is, at Ryda bikes option, to repair or replace the product with a current item that is equivalent in construction, design, or value.
- Ryda Bikes liability under this limited warranty shall never exceed the amount of the original purchase.
TO OBTAIN SERVICE UNDER THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your serial number, bike model, date purchased and issue. A bicycle that has had the components removed cannot be evaluated or warranted.
- Provide proof of purchase, including but not limited to the retail bill of sale, your credit or debit card receipt, or other satisfactory proof of the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGE OR FAILURE DUE TO:
- Accidents, alteration, abuse, neglect.
- Material fatigue, normal wear and tear, such as chain wearing out, or grips wearing out.
- Improper assembly, maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended to be compatible with the bicycle as sold, including but not limited to power assist accessories, forks, brakes, or tires different from original specification.
- Improper assembly.
- User weight in excess of 150 pounds.
- Skidding on tires will void the warranty on the tires.
THIS WARRANTY ALSO EXCLUDES:
- Commercial use (such as rental or security fleets), racing or competition, stunting, jumping, trick riding, ramp riding, aggressive riding, riding with excessive loads, lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Bicycle frames, which have been repaired (e.g. welded or bonded), repainted, or had the original decals removed.
- Personal transportation costs or product freight costs to or from customers address.
- Frames, forks, wheels, axles, handlebars, and stems, which are bent from just riding along, can be a sign of misuse and may not covered under this warranty.
- Any additional costs associated with the incompatibility of existing parts and the replacement frame or fork. These costs are the responsibility of the consumer.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose created hereby, are limited to the same duration as the express warranty herein. Ryda Bikes shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of implied warranties, incidental or consequential, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply. Retailers and wholesale outlets for Ryda Bikes products are not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. This warranty gives the original owner specific legal rights. Other additional rights may vary from state to state.
All Ryda Bikes meet CPSC standards. Complete equipment is included with each Ryda Bike but not necessarily shown in photographs, e.g. reflectors. All Ryda Bikes are covered under warranty. Ryda bikes specifications are subject to change without notice. Ryda Bikes is a registered trademark of Ryda Bikes LLC.